The queue for Longhorn BrewDog Punk AGM 2016
This is the personal blog for Jim Atkinson / Ethendras and is full of various ramblings about the world we live in.
I am an experienced web designer, e-learning developer and IT trainer and work as a Staff Development Trainer and E-Learning Developer for the University of Northampton, UK.
See my Jim Atkinson Google+ profile for more about me including details of my personal web design site at www.jimatkinsonwebdesign.co.uk offering professional, affordable websites for sole traders and small businesses.
Top Posts & Pages
- What’s it like to go to the BrewDog AGM? – an unofficial write-up of #brewdog #punkagm2016
- Slowly falling in love with Evernote – ideas for using it effectively in real life
- Buckminster Fuller’s Dymaxion Map
- Why do toothbrushes fall over so easily?
- 3 little pigs – the first little pig poem
- Games Workshop Warhammer Fest, Sat 11th and Sun 12th October 2014
- Stone Age Acrostic Poem
- The 5 best men’s fragrances – aftershaves, EDTs and colognes
- Flying in a fixed wing microlight
- Who or what is the best Skylander?
- Feel the love for Darwin Deez
- Grammar: all the interesting bits you’ve probably forgotten
- Covers just waiting to be hits
- My Ethendras blog 2012 review – a cool little annual report from the WordPress crew
- The speed of cars vs. wildlife
- Miniland at Legoland Windsor
- 5 reasons why you should listen to NoFX (as they are one of the best punk bands ever)
- Reading binary code
- Know Pun Intended: 30 top puns and one liners
- Big big BIG numbers: googols, centillions and googolplexes
- Habanera – French to English translation of the famous aria from the opera Carmen by Georges Bizet
- 25 of the best Tommy Cooper gags, jokes and one liners
- Morrisons supermarket’s website: the art of not giving the customer what they need
- 25 Bestselling Premium WordPress Themes in 2012
- Never argue with an Idiot: plus other advice to follow throughout life
- Enjoying the sights and sounds of Borough Market, London
- Compus Minkus: Music For the Eclectic Connoisseur
- Renault Avantime: the return of an icon?
- Caipirinha: a highly recommended cocktail
- Richard Madeley IS Alan Partridge
- FIFA11 PS3 Tricks Tutorial PDF: The handiest one you’ll ever own
- Bring back Rootjoose
- 7 reasons why Lana Del Rey is (one of) the sexiest female solo artists around
- Funky websites and technology as endorsed by me
- Gorgeous whites and the summer sun
- Lattice ‘Roman’ Multiplication
- Move over Tasbasco, there’s a new daddy hot sauce!
- Greatest Dance Crazes – as liked by me!
- Autocar vs. Top Gear vs. Evo
- Car models that should exist
- New job
- A fun day out in Cambridge
- Hunting for Witches
- Wedding gifts poem
- Cakes, glorious cakes!
- Is Mercedes the new Peugeot?
- You clipped my car you idiot!
- Wedding anniversary poem
- This is the year that was 1997
- Gliding low across Rothwell instagram.com/p/BTOobCEBbMxb… 3 days ago
- I don't normally rave about albums but this one from 2009 is simply… instagram.com/p/BQ6AeRxhSA6a… 1 month ago
- And here's it from the other angle looking up at the dome from the… instagram.com/p/BQqOqrRh0rlk… 2 months ago
- This is really difficult to tell from the photo but this is a little… instagram.com/p/BQqOq7bBLY4_… 2 months ago
- At St Pauls today looking around. This is a pic taken from the… instagram.com/p/BQp4MxtBAWH3… 2 months ago